Sunday 12 October 2008

Paid to search?

Homepage Friends is another site I have tried in my quest for some easy internet money. It should be a winner - everyone searches for stuff online at least a few times a day, so why not join up for a site that will pay you a couple of pence each time you search?

Homepage friends gives you a unique webpage you can use to do all your searches though, and for each one you do you get paid. I set the webpage as my homepage so it is always there when I need it. They have a toolbar you can use and some other useful stuff on there as well.

The searches are done via Yahoo, so you get good results. You get paid once your account reaches £20, and you can speed things up by referring your friends, and then you get paid a little when they search as well.

I've added a link on the right hand menu if anyone wants to give it a try. The link is my referral link, you don't have to use it - but if you like the blog then I'd appreciate it if you do.

Good luck and happy searching!

No comments: