Sunday 5 October 2008

Can you really earn money online? An introduction...

The Internet is full of websites offering you ways of earning "big money in minutes" or "easy bux". Are all of these sites really a scam, or are there in fact genuine ways of making some extra cash, or even enough to live on, from the internet?

I've been trying different approaches and websites now for quite a while, and I've found a few sites where you can legitmately earn some money online (and alot more sites where you at best waste your time, and at worst lose money!)

I started off with a simple idea. I was going to start out with a bankroll or "stake" of about $50 (£30), and apart from that I would only reinvest funds generated online, and see how much money I could make - if any!

I'm a few months into my experiment now, and I'm going to be blogging on my progress from here on in, and adding links to sites that have proved helpful as I go.

No comments: